Das passt gut dazu:
Refreshing thermal water soap with lavender & sea salt.
Our ASPIRA soap is made according to a skin-friendly and vegan formula with lots of creamy coconut oil and local thermal water.
Handmade soap bar inspired by the Finnish sauna nuances.
Refreshing and cleansing essential oils of peppermint, lavender and cedarwood evolve in your bathroom. Enjoy the relaxation and gather new energies.
What makes the ASPIRA soap so special?
- Hungarian thermal water is a centuries-old healing water rich in beneficial minerals such as sodium, bicarbonate, magnesium and calcium, all encapsulated in LIMA's handcrafted soap bars.
The minerals contained gently remove the old skin cells and refresh the skin
Plenty of creamy lather and high quality vegan ingredients gently cleanse and nourish
Perfect refreshment for body & soul at any time of the day
After sports or sauna, the Aspira soap is particularly gentle and invigorating on the skin
What is it like to bath with an ASPIRA soap?
Was wirst du bekommen?
- a rectangular soap bar speciality, cut and stamped by hand- 100% vegan and natural body care experience
- creamy lather and a soothing, fresh and woody scent that invites you into a Finnish sauna environment.
- Exclusive packaging: noble soap box.
Use this vegan soap for daily body cleansing in the shower or bath. If you have blemished skin, use this soap twice a week as a facial cleanser. The mineral content has an antibacterial effect and helps to clean pores.
How do I store my soap?
After use, store the soap in a clean and dry soap dish.
The ASPIRA soap is freshly made in the LIMA factory from high-quality vegan raw materials. Proudly handmade.
Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Aqua (Thermal water), Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride (Sea salt), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Parfum***, Sodium Citrate, Linalool**, Limonene**
* from certified organic cultivation ** natural component of the essential oils *** 100% natural essential oils