New in: liquid wood accessoires!
100% biodegradable toothbrush tumbler
A perfect, environmentally-friendly accessoire for your bathroom: this tumbler is composed of all natural components like lignin, cellulose, beech wood & flex and hemp fibers. The composition was invented by a German company who realized that by a heating process of these natural fabrics they are able to create a new kind of thermoplastic out of wood that shifts shape and solidifies like plastic with the unbeatable value that it is 100% biodegradable.
We love the way the beech wood fiber looks in this tumbler!
What we like about it so much:
- the fact that it is 100% biodegradable
- innovative, environmentally-friendly product
- a slight, woody smell (it is more characteristic with the soap holder)
- lighter than synthetic plastics
- practical, minimalist design
Volume: 225 ml
Dimensions: height: 8,7 cm, diameter: 6,7 cm
Since it is a natural product, slight differences in color are possible.
Keep it dry between uses.
Made in Germany